OK, you're now installed on my Bookmarks Bar which means I will check your blog everyday along with the weather and grabaseat. So you'd better have something interesting, witty and everso French for me to read. And pix of course. In doggerel if you like.
Oh Alison, this is a great idea - and sooooooooooooo professional! You look as though you have been blogging for years. You will have to be good to compete with the weather and grabaseat, but I'm sure you are up to the challenge. Have fun :)
I'm going to enjoy reading your blog Alison. You look as if you have been blogging for years. It's a great way to keep up with you. See you next week. Viv
I hear I'm competing with the weather and grabaseat for attention, so I will do my best! Speaking of weather, I wonder if it rains in Poitiers quite like it does in Auckland. I am so over the rain.
hello petal, you are almost on your way to france.. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. I have just worked out how to get into your blog--such a the disadvantages of being technologically challenged. anyway enjoy , the weather will be sunny and fine hopefully and you may even make your way to africa to see us love trish and salvi
Thanks for calling. Merci beaucoup as we French people are apt to say. :-) I hope you enjoy reading about my exploits in Poitiers, France and elsewhere. Some travel and exciting stuff, and plenty of day to say more mundane things. Life, in fact. Hopefully this gives you a feel of what it's like doing the regular things but somewhere different. Going to the supermarket, catching the bus, being busy, being bored..... normal stuff! I love it when you add a comment - in fact I really wish more people would! So here we are.....The True Story of an Old Lady in France, Senior Rail Pass in Hand.
8 comments:
OK, you're now installed on my Bookmarks Bar which means I will check your blog everyday along with the weather and grabaseat. So you'd better have something interesting, witty and everso French for me to read. And pix of course. In doggerel if you like.
Oh Alison, this is a great idea - and sooooooooooooo professional! You look as though you have been blogging for years. You will have to be good to compete with the weather and grabaseat, but I'm sure you are up to the challenge. Have fun :)
I'm going to enjoy reading your blog Alison. You look as if you have been blogging for years. It's a great way to keep up with you. See you next week. Viv
I hear I'm competing with the weather and grabaseat for attention, so I will do my best! Speaking of weather, I wonder if it rains in Poitiers quite like it does in Auckland. I am so over the rain.
Looks great and I a sure this will work well. I hope that this time my comment works. Thanks for the big e-mail this morning
Love
Barb
Its so close now-I am getting excited for you!!
Your blog is looking great!!
hello petal, you are almost on your way to france.. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. I have just worked out how to get into your blog--such a the disadvantages of being technologically challenged.
anyway enjoy , the weather will be sunny and fine hopefully and you may even make your way to africa to see us
love trish and salvi
That would be just great Trish! Although I don't think I'm as intrepid as you - I kind of like my flush toilets. :-)
Just one more sleep.
Post a Comment