Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update.

Yes, I'm still here. Still without Broadband and still a bit disorganised. Toby and Rachel and the wee girls left for Brunei yesterday and I couldn't take them to the airport because I was sick!! I had spent most of the night before (and the following morning) losing great amounts from both ends. Vomiting is just not nice I can tell you. Now I have stopped but have slept for the best part of a couple of days. Goodness knows what it's all about - a mean bug of some sort I guess. But I WILL get myself into gear and I WILL post more photos and I WILL write a reflection on my year away. Just not sure exactly when! :-)

4 comments:

Holly said...

No! For now you will take care of yourself. Your body is attempting to adjust to an entirely new life once more. Be kind to you. We will be here waiting to play with you when you feel better.

HUGS!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh jeez, sick is no fun. I hope you are on the mend soon. And I hope the family had a safe and easy trip. I know how much you'll miss them.
xo

mariebop said...

Take care! I'm looking forward to your reflective comments. How the experience has changed you. Sometimes being sick is a good time to think!! Keep in touch.Hope you're feeling much stronger now.

Prue, How, Joseph, Maddy said...

You are an inspiration to perserverance and determination (all big words) and I am so very very pleased to have shared this journey with you and we can all learn from all you have been through, I look especially forward to your help next year for others following your footsteps.
Take care, enjoy and love the memories, Prue