Yeah, well, you gotta grasp life by the horns or short and curlies, or whatever. I've just booked to go to France for a couple of weeks in January! Yay!
That is so strange because I was thinking about you today and it crossed my mind that you might be considering going back to France...and you're right with the theory ... when one has loved and lost it's all the more real .... go for it!! Hope we get to meet this time .. a bit closer???
Thanks for calling. Merci beaucoup as we French people are apt to say. :-) I hope you enjoy reading about my exploits in Poitiers, France and elsewhere. Some travel and exciting stuff, and plenty of day to say more mundane things. Life, in fact. Hopefully this gives you a feel of what it's like doing the regular things but somewhere different. Going to the supermarket, catching the bus, being busy, being bored..... normal stuff! I love it when you add a comment - in fact I really wish more people would! So here we are.....The True Story of an Old Lady in France, Senior Rail Pass in Hand.
4 comments:
How great for you! YEAH!
xo
Thanks Joanna. Crazy, but working on the theory that you only live once..... :-)
That is so strange because I was thinking about you today and it crossed my mind that you might be considering going back to France...and you're right with the theory ... when one has loved and lost it's all the more real .... go for it!! Hope we get to meet this time .. a bit closer???
ps - love the new, new wallpaper! Let me know dates and places.....
Post a Comment