
Well, it was a tough homecoming a few weeks back, as you know. But things are looking up, even if only temporarily. From Monday until the end of the year I am going to be a specialist French teacher at my school. Yay!! I am thrilled to bits to have this opportunity. It has arisen through a series of circumstances and next year I will probably be back in the classroom teaching the full curriculum load again. But hey, I'll enjoy this while I can. I'll be able to unpack and use all the lovely resources I bought in France, and display the posters I bought.... Who would have thought a few years ago that all these good things would happen to me? I'm quite looking forward to the start of the new term. :-)

1 comment:
I bet you're a great French Teacher! Enjoy you class.
xo
Post a Comment