Hmmm.... an interesting learning curve. I was half way through a comment when it sort of published itself. But I will keep beavering away. No more news about my trip. I don't yet have a host family but hopefully that will happen before I leave New Zealand! :-) Now I will send this blog address to a couple of people to see if they can read it and comment.
Au revoir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What's all this about 'trying Tom'? As you can see I couldn't resist going and and having a quick look. Loaded really quickly which is fabulous. Great graphics, nice quality of pix. No complaint at all. Very wonderful. The true test will be if you can teach me to do it!
I wonder if it works if I reply to you Hilary? Gosh, this is a bit different from the days of the party line. I am impressed!
Hi Allison,
I don't understand Trying Tom either!
The final countdown is on and you'll soon be off. Best wishes for the next few weeks of stress and anticipation.
I also want to get into blogging but I haven't yet had the time. (Whoops- no spellcheck on this! I should learn to type properly.)
Anyway all the best for the big trip and I'll be lookign forward to your blogs.
Linda
I forgot to add Adieu!
Linda
Finally got into your blog account Alison. I am living in hopes we may get some blogs from you in France, but it seems you are being hindered at every turn by Buracracy. Hang in there it will happen.
Post a Comment