Friday, April 3, 2009
This time!
I figured out what I did wrong when I tried to download this yesterday. We IT people can problem-solve like that, you know. :-) This video isn't nearly as clear as the other one, and I don't know why that is, as the camera is the same, as is the camera person. Anyway, it's some of our class and Bora from the other level 3 group. Just hanging out and thinking of things to say for the camera. We have an on-going thing whereby someone suddenly asks Wenbo to sing, "Chantez, chantez!" which happens here too. And he obliges with a little bit of a Chinese song. I am not yet ready to enter this at Cannes - whilst classy I'm sure you'll agree, it probably lacks a bit of a storyline. Lol! But you can see some real people doing stuff in the Parc de Blossac, Poitiers, France. Isn't technology amazing, Virginia?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So how did you do it? I'm all ears just in case I get into posting DVD clips to my blog anytime soon.
I'm also impressed that you were all laughing and chattering in French. I'm glad you mentioned that the song is in Chinese, it sounded a little bit like French to me. But I suppose I need to admit that the chatter sounded a little like chinese! How monolingual I am - sigh :(
Lol! It's 5.30am and much too early to be up. But I have to get the bus to the station in order to get the TGV..... When I get home from Paris - Monday night - I will tell you how to download videos. Easy peasy. Have a great weekend. xxx
that was great! nice work Madame Kroon.
Post a Comment