Yes, I'm back in Auckland safe and sound. The flights were great - I take back all the mean things I have said about Lufthansa - the flight with them from Munich to Singapore was terrific! I had a wonderful welcoming committee at Auckland Airport of half a dozen friends, except that the plane landed 45 minutes early, so I had to wait for them! But it was great to see everyone.
I am feeling OK, although I have been pacing a bit and picking things up and putting them down somewhere else. In other words, getting nowhere fast. But you will be pleased to know that I went to Sylvia Park yesterday! Lol. I needed to sort out my phone. Vodafone have mucked things up a bit. As had AMI with my car insurance.
Had several wines with my neighbours last night so you'll also be pleased to know I'm not getting out of the habit.
Off to New Plymouth today till the weekend to do lots of cuddling granddaughters before they head away too. Very sad for me, but a new adventure for them. Toby and Rachel are going to Brunei to teach.
No photos yet. I only have dial up internet here - that will be changed very soon! I cannot for the life of me imagine how I ever managed before.
So toodle pip and I'll be back. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hip hip horray!
darling! you've arrived (woot! and whew!) Thanks for thinking of me in Singapore ... wish email had postmarks, that woulda been a cool bit of ephemera! I can't wait for new zealand pictures, Alison, I can't tell you!!!
Welcome home! And kiss the grand babies for me!
xo
Great to know you're home safely. make sure you get wireless broadband. It's very unsociable! John and I sit in different chairs looking at our computers every night!!! Wonderful having wireless after dial-up tho'.
Post a Comment