Whilst the rain pelts down and I again don my winter woollies and become all trussed up and feel as fat as a fat thing, I will sit at the computer and just pop on a few photos of Sienna - quite possibly the cutest and cleverest little grandchild in the world! Lol. Her wee sister Isla is really quite sick and is going through a lot of tests with a specialist at the moment, so just the 'group' photo of her. Please send out positive thoughts that all will be well. In general it has been wonderful being here with my family and with my great friend Ruth. Although Sienna hadn't seen me for a year she just took things in her stride and has hung out with me no problem. Fantastic!
School on Monday.... an interesting thought! xxx

6 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that the wee one is going through a rough patch! Reiki energy winging its way to one and all.
I know it must be quite a hard transition, but I'm glad you are 'home' again and beginning to find your way through your life once more.
Hugs!
oh my little sausage, how cute you are (fat, NOT!) ... you look pretty blissed out, here, Alison ... makes me wonder about the whole grandmother experience ... and these 2 lassies are spectacularly cute, ACK! will keep Isla in my thoughts, for a certainty.
oh, I priced a ticket to New Zealand, since you invited me -- $1,508!!!!!! ack ack ack ... small heart attack. Gotta start visualizing PILES of money!
Keep visualising! I'd love to see you guys out here. I bought a Lotto ticket on Wednesday (really to go back to France, not America :-)) but surprise surprise, it wasn't a winner!
Thanks for your postive thoughts for Isla, and yes, being a Grandma is THE best thing. Certainly for me!
Gorgeous girls! Hope all is ok with Isla. Lucky you being a grandma.
School - mmmm..... see how it goes. My last week .....
Thinking of Isla.
Also of you on Monday. All will be well on both counts I'm sure.
Hi Alison,
Welcome home. Your grand daughters look ever so cute. We are off to church tonight and will say some prayers for Isla. Trust that your day at school goes well. You are a very brave and courageous lady.
Lots of love and positive thoughts,
Pat
Post a Comment