So ironic, you packing to leave, me packing to go!! We must meet at the crossroads!! Start saving to come back and see me next year!! I loathe goodbyes too. Only like going to the airport if I'm the one leaving! But as they say, one door closes, another one opens. We just have to be ready to walk through:) My turn soon ..... take care .....what a journey ....have you started your book yet? Enjoy being sad for a while!!
Also, a gorgeous new little mokopuna must make you feel so happy that you are sad!! That's what makes us women :) Doesn't it?? What man could undertand...
Thanks for calling. Merci beaucoup as we French people are apt to say. :-) I hope you enjoy reading about my exploits in Poitiers, France and elsewhere. Some travel and exciting stuff, and plenty of day to say more mundane things. Life, in fact. Hopefully this gives you a feel of what it's like doing the regular things but somewhere different. Going to the supermarket, catching the bus, being busy, being bored..... normal stuff! I love it when you add a comment - in fact I really wish more people would! So here we are.....The True Story of an Old Lady in France, Senior Rail Pass in Hand.
5 comments:
Congratulations and much love to all!
blimey. tiny. Can I hold her?
there's nothing better than a baby...so beautiful and wonderful !
So ironic, you packing to leave, me packing to go!!
We must meet at the crossroads!! Start saving to come back and see me next year!!
I loathe goodbyes too. Only like going to the airport if I'm the one leaving!
But as they say, one door closes, another one opens. We just have to be ready to walk through:)
My turn soon ..... take care .....what a journey ....have you started your book yet?
Enjoy being sad for a while!!
Also, a gorgeous new little mokopuna must make you feel so happy that you are sad!! That's what makes us women :) Doesn't it?? What man could undertand...
Post a Comment