woman, this adjustment is HUGE -- give yourself some time to let it crash over you, roll you over and under a few times, get up in your nose and make you snort ... rest as much and as often as you can/need to ... it'll all balance out soon enough.
Yep, I've been doing this for hundreds of years. It is just a big shock coming back from what I have come back from!! As you know. But I WILL try to rest and not worry too much. :-)
Mmmmm ...wondered how you'd find it. Our job is soooooo difficult and sooo unpredictable. Have a wine or three and face it all again tomorrow. NZ education seems to be constantly reinventing the wheel......or am I showing my age.... seen it all before! ....?
Omigod you said it Marie! I have definitely seen it all before and find it VERY hard not to be cynical. But anyway, today was better. The kids are a little more settled. :-)
Thanks for calling. Merci beaucoup as we French people are apt to say. :-) I hope you enjoy reading about my exploits in Poitiers, France and elsewhere. Some travel and exciting stuff, and plenty of day to say more mundane things. Life, in fact. Hopefully this gives you a feel of what it's like doing the regular things but somewhere different. Going to the supermarket, catching the bus, being busy, being bored..... normal stuff! I love it when you add a comment - in fact I really wish more people would! So here we are.....The True Story of an Old Lady in France, Senior Rail Pass in Hand.
6 comments:
Oh my...I hope it gets easier. No, check that. I know it will get easier. I know it.
Take your time and get some rest. xo
woman, this adjustment is HUGE -- give yourself some time to let it crash over you, roll you over and under a few times, get up in your nose and make you snort ... rest as much and as often as you can/need to ... it'll all balance out soon enough.
Yep, I've been doing this for hundreds of years. It is just a big shock coming back from what I have come back from!! As you know. But I WILL try to rest and not worry too much. :-)
Mmmmm ...wondered how you'd find it. Our job is soooooo difficult and sooo unpredictable. Have a wine or three and face it all again tomorrow. NZ education seems to be constantly reinventing the wheel......or am I showing my age.... seen it all before! ....?
Omigod you said it Marie! I have definitely seen it all before and find it VERY hard not to be cynical. But anyway, today was better. The kids are a little more settled. :-)
Post a Comment