Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cheers.


I'm off to France tonight for a couple of weeks. I'm going via Japan both ways, and it's a long, long flight!
But never mind! Hopefully I'll have a few photos when I get back. In the meantime, have a happy new year celebration, and I send you my best wishes for a wonderful 2010. I hope your year finds you as happy, wealthy and wise as you want to be. And apart from always vowing to lose weight - ha! - I don't do New Year resolutions. I just like to be open to opportunities that may arise. That's enough to keep me on my toes! Talk to you again soon.

6 comments:

Alison said...

Bon voyage!!

mariebop said...

Thinking of you ... all the best!

beth said...

safe travels....
you are such a traveler....I'm in awe !

Joanna Jenkins said...

Have a GREAT trip. enjoy every minute.

Happy 2010.
xo

Big Pissy said...

Safe travels!

Can't wait to see all the photos.

I'm in awe of your adventures and can't wait to hear all about them.

Happy New Year!!!! :)

sanjeet said...

have a great trip
post free classified ads