Monday, January 18, 2010

Tokyo Airport

I was not thrilled at the prospect of filling in 8 hours here, but I found an internet cafe where a.There is no time limit (unless they are very busy) and b. It is free! So already I have filled in 2 1/2 hours! Nice.
I'm looking forward to 下ッ陳gほめアンd度wんぉあぢんgmyp歩とsアンdTHEんI'll whack a few on here with a few littlesとりえs。。OH goodness - I didn't even KNOW I spoke Japanese. What I was trying to say was that I am looking forward to downloading my photos when I get home and then I'll put some on here with a story or two. Don't hold your breath - no romantic stories. As I suspected my somewhat elderly fella found it all a bit much having this feisty Kiwi girl arrive and invade his space. We had a nice time, but.... Anyway, more to come. And I did love the snow。:-)
I have missed you all!

2 comments:

mariebop said...

Great to know you're safe and sound anyway, and at least YOU enjoyed invading his space! I'm sure he did too! Look forward to hearing more........!

Alison said...

You sound as ready-to-go as ever. Can't imagine spending 8 hours on a layover, with two ginormous flights before and after. Ugh.

Looking forward to your pics & stories!