A tiring day. I liken it a bit to how my friend Christine talked about being deaf. A slow one-on-one converstation is manageable, but a room full of people going flat out is just dynamite!
Anyway, I went to the market by myself this morning then J, T & I went to a display of clubs and groups that you can join. Then we went to a lovely village , full of history. It's called Nouaillé-Maupertuis. Anyway, I just wanted to pop on these photos. Me, and also Thérèse and Jean.
Love Alison.

3 comments:
Jean and Therese look great, the tights are a dead giveaway for being thoroughly left leaning and was Jean wearing sandals? Well, as a DOC person I can only applaud a sandal wearing person. You may get him into long sox and shorts - maybe. And if he wasn't wearing sandals, he looked like he could have been. The village looked gorgeous - sigh!
Did you see any clubs that you might fancy? Like french cuisine, or French clothes buying or english language. In haste - Monday morning:(
Not a fringed handbag or sandals in sight really. Not for Jean, anyway. :-)
Hi Owl,
I lost your blog address now that I am unable to access my laptop and can only use webmail which doesn't provide much at all. Anyway, Dorothy kindly sent me the address so I have just thoroughly enjoyed reading all your adventures. It all looks wonderful and you are sounding more confident about getting around, even talking about going somewhere via Paris. I am impressed. Only two more days till I leave Dunedin so i am trying to get myself organised and think that I have almost finished my PhD application. I love the look of the place and the lifestyle sounds pretty good to me. Enjoy
Lots of love
Barb XXX
Post a Comment