Thursday, October 16, 2008
Thursday
Tomorrow I am going to Brussels on the train. Or am I? I had no luck booking on line - the system just wouldn't let me. So Louise in Brussels booked the tickets, picked them up and posted them to me. A week ago. They still haven't arrived! One more mail delivery! Not sure what I'm going to do really. Cross your fingers please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gosh - you got there without me having to cross my fingers. I didn't even know you were trying to get to Belgium - and suddenly there you were! I know 'cos I got your text.
Now back on duty after 3 days in CHCH - obviously you can manage perfectly well without me crossing fingers, worrying, thinking of alternatives etc. Here's me thinking you were only surviving because of me....
Whereas I have a REAL crisis here. I said I'd feed the neighbour's dog and forgot - they got home before I remembered. I was only 2 hours late for heaven's sake!
Post a Comment