I forgot to say, on our way into Centre Ville yesterday we queued for a long time at a Post Office to get some stamps. Louise recounted her Post Office queuing experience, which is hilarious!
"Normally you take a ticket with a number on it and a electronic sign flashes so that you know when it's your turn. So I went into the post office, saw that no-one was there, so went straight up to the counter. Wrong move. The teller made me go back, take a ticket, wait for the sign - and THEN he served me!!"
So it's not too different in Belgium, it would seem. Lol. (That's for you, Lois! :-))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I made very sure I took a ticket when I went back in today - would hate to get a reputation as that stupid foreign woman who doesn't know what to do!!
Post a Comment