Hi. A few more photos. The main one is of my class at university who were all happy to be published on my blog. The person in the middle with her hands in her pockets is Sophie, our tutor. They really are a great bunch, and although there are days at uni that are better than others, (just like work or school), mostly I really enjoy going. Yesterday a bunch of us had lunch together which was lovely. (Did I say lunch? HOW many courses?) So I'm enjoying it. Also, it seems pretty much agreed that it is impossible to go to school as well as to university full time, plus the tutorials, (I REALLY need extra help with understanding what people are saying.)Plus go to the library etc. So it looks as if it will be uni till December and school after Christmas. But opinions change so I will keep you posted!
The other photos are of 1)two of my morning bus friends, Sarah and Ken, with whom I chat in English. Ken is from Taiwan and Sarah from England. 2)Jean up one of the towers in La Rochelle, showing a beautiful view in the background. 3) A sign which I have interpreted as 'school for normal female primary teachers'. Which seemed a bit like stating the obvious to me, as aren't we all? :-)
My Brownies which I made to take out for tea last night weren't all that nice, but edible, and people ate them. In fact they were rather more delicious in leftover mode at lunchtime today. We had a very late night last night and I'm not used to that mid-week. It was a lovely evening but I have been really tired and have come home and had a nap!
Tomorrow my routine changes a bit and our class is all meeting in the morning in Centre Ville (middle of town)and we go through the Carte de Sejour process at the town hall or somewhere. I guess I will stay in town for a bit afterwards and have a wander round.
I hope you are all well. Take care.
Love Alison.

1 comment:
YAY LOL! you have your pap int jacket on in that photo. its great that youre able to spend time at the university as you become accustomed to understanding whats going on. nice looking class too ;)
Post a Comment