Bonjour. I'm at school at the moment. I came in as I had 3 sessions timetabled for this afternoon - 3 hours in total. However, none of the teachers wants me! I can understand it really. I have just had a talk with the HOD and she said she thought it would be a good idea if teachers like me came part way through the year when they had their classes established. The beginning of our school year in New Zealand perhaps. As it is, they are only just getting to know their classes. Anyway, I'll use this time to make some resources and prepare some lessons. And the walk here and back will do me no harm at all! :-)
Sunny but cool today. Lots of golden leaves floating around.
Later. Well, I have indeed used the time fruitfully. I have sifted through quite a bit of New Zealand information and I will do a kind of web quest quiz thing. I have talked to a few teachers as they have flitted in and out of the Languages staffroom. I think I have mentioned before how very welcoming and pleasant they are. Très gentilles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I miss the photos. Can recommend broadband for the luddites - it truly does open up the ICT world. Worth every penny.
Post a Comment