The photo is of Jean in La Rochelle. I just thought it was a nice photo with a lovely view. I am at Jean and Thérèse's place at the moment. I was invited for lunch and then invited to use the computer. Wonderful stuff! They are heading off on holiday on Monday for a month, and I am feeling a bit anxious - as if I wasn't already - as it's like my support network is disappearing. I'm not going to moan on too much about how I am feeling because it must be a bit boring, and you will all be thinking, "Get over it! Get a life. Go out and meet people." And such stuff as that. Because I know all that too. Trouble is, I don't seem to be in control here. Some sort of emotional alien has popped in to my brain and is taking over. Oh well....
People are being very nice to me and I am obviously a bit of a puzzle to them as I would appear to be in a dream situqtion really. It's just hqrd.
Anyway, now the computer is needed, so until next time....
Au revoir!

1 comment:
Sorry to hear it is so difficult for you to settle in Poitiers but I am sure it would be like that for anyone to start off. Now, have you found a little market to buy your fresh vegetables, olives etc? I thought the way they collected their produce in little baskets looked lovely, but then I love a good market. Maybe a shop might work for you too. Hope so.
Post a Comment