I am delighted you gave up any aspirations to become one of the wives of a wealthy Lebanese citizen. I did not lavish my teaching skills on Room 9 to have one of my favourite 42 pupils become one of the wives of a Lebanon husband; even the favourite wife. Remember, "The Wedding March," is alleged to be the greatest battle song ever written. From George. :-)
And I like this a lot too - Hilary sent me a Daily Reflections On Love calendar which is a fundraiser for Help Free the Children. www.freethechildren.org.nz I was most taken with this quote yesterday from Margaret Mead. Never believe that a few caring peple can't change the world. For indeed, that's all who ever have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hee ... I can't, honestly, imagine why anyone of EITHER gender would willingly take on more than one spouse ...
the other quote? yes. YES.
Post a Comment