Friday, March 6, 2009

Awards ceremony









Well, isn't this excitng! Louise felt that we should have an Awards Ceremony with a red carpet, and Toni agreed. How about you Tiffany - you're up for it? As you can see I have shopped for my outfit and I'm ready. I'm just waiting for the limo. Have you booked it, Louise? Incidentally, my dress is just the same colour as the dress I had made for the very first Kings High ball I went to. (With John!) Except that the dress back then had a very smart Dior bow at the waist. And a scooped neck, and not a scrap of cleavage to be seen. It was very nice!

5 comments:

LM said...

Love the bling!!
Will see what I can do about the limo...

Alison said...

Great! I've said we will pick Toni up when we're ready. (She's in Arizona but that shouldn't pose too much of a problem I'm sure.)

Toni said...

We are going to be such an incredible bouquet of Women Flowers -- I forgot the red carpet, good job Alison, posting that picture! I love your jewelry but especially the TIARA!!! The color of that dress is so luscious. I'M SO EXCITED!!

Tiffany said...

Count me in! Just back from holiday and have enjoyed reading your blog! Sounds like places that we want to go to later on. Nev enjoys all the war history too!

Alison said...

This is all sounding so darned good that I'm thinking we should make it real! Trouble is, my 'bling' isn't actually bling Louise - they are real diamonds! So I'm not sure that the new Zealand dollar will cope! We are all waiting to see your outfit, Tiffany!