Monday, March 30, 2009

Video


Well, it really hadn't occurred to me to put videos on here until I read Tiffany's blog today. This is the only video I have taken, and it might be a bit long. If it messes up your computer please let me know! If it works then I guess I could take a few more. Quite exciting! This is Guy (aka TM) singing when I was having lunch with him and his wife at their place. He is accompanied by his little grand daughter! It starts a bit abruptly because I was a bit slow at getting into gear. Let me know how it goes.

5 comments:

Toni said...

how cool is THAT?!!! he sings so easily, doesn't seem camera shy ... the little lass is sure a cutie, too. The video played clean, sound was great, more! more!

Alison said...

Oh good - it worked! :-)

Hilary said...

Hey - it's brilliant. Get out there with your (TM's?) camera and get filming. Fantastic. I pressed the pause button to let it download completely before I watched it. The sound was great, the picture was perfect and the singing - well, very nice. Pity he didn't have three other parts with him and the guitar was bit unnecessary - but that just shows what my musical inclinations are.

Alison said...

It was my camera! Just my nice little Sony which I bought in Farmers New Plymouth. Not bad I think! The singing was probably better live, as it were. :-)

gillian said...

it worked perfectly with no hitches :)