I guess I could have been writing in my blog, but I haven't recently for two reasons. 1. I haven't been able to download my photos and photos and stories seem to go together and 2. I try not to hog Kathy's computer. I just grab a moment or two to check emails in case Paul McCartney has sent me a message.
But just a quick word. I have had a wonderful time here in Rutland, Massachusetts. It's an area rich in history and is so very interesting. Kathy and Roger have been wonderful hosts and I have covered a fair bit of territory - from Cape Cod in the south to Rockport in the north. And I've been to Boston and can report back to Hayden on Fenway Park - the Red Sox stadium! I went to Cheers as well! The weather has been pretty ordinary, but has come up trumps when we needed it to. I'll write in more detail when I'm back home and can add photos as well. Today I am flying out. I leave Boston and fly to Paris via Reyjavik in Iceland. I get into Paris at 6.30 am and have a whole day to fill in before flying to Edinburgh at night. I really need to blob in a hotel room somewhere and get some sleep but the hotels at the airport cost an arm and a leg. I could go into Paris for the day but there is nowhere to store my suitcase - for security reasons they don't store luggage any more. So we will see! Something will happen one way or another. It always does! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Enjoy Edinburgh. Look out for June Savage from Nelson Bays Harmony who is visiting choruses over thee at the moment. Beautiful face and bright red hair. You can't miss her and I'm sure you'll see her - maybe.
Keenly anticipating photos of Salem witch haunts particularly and highland cattle.
So here I am - in Innerleithen in the Scottish Borders. I know June and I will look out for her! I will be going to Forth Valley chorus rehearsal at some stage. It's 1.20am and my brain has no idea whether it's bedtime or not - all my gallivanting around is confusing it somewhat!
Post a Comment