Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OK then.....

Now I'm hearing that not only can people not comment, some people are getting messages saying that the blog doesn't exist and they can't get even get on board to read it. So..... Can you either a.Leave a comment if you can - one word will do - saying you are there and have read it or b. Send me an email saying you are able to get on the site. Again, one word will do if you like. I realise that if you can't get into the blog you won't be reading this, but I'll have to figue out a way to deal with that! Lol. There doesn't seem to be a Blog Captain, or HOD Blogging one can email with problems!
Thank you!
A couple of random photos. A street sign. I love the way they name so many streets after events or famous people. And a piccie of me with a couple of the lads at uni. (The Algerian War incidentally was not France's proudest moment.)
PS In fact there is a Blog Captain and I have done some fiddling round so we'll see if that makes any difference.



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

All good here!

Anonymous said...

Good here too! Will miss it when you leave there.

Best wishes

Prof

Alison said...

Hey, that's exciting - two comments! Glad that it's working anyway. I don't know why there are hiccups for some people. Brian, I could pretend I'm still there and keep writing, perhaps?? :-) I'll miss it too. I've loved the writing part of living here as much as anything really.

Joanna Jenkins said...

A-okay here. I've never had a problem with your blog.