Monday, January 19, 2009

Exam results.

This morning I went to university, and posted on the notice board were the results of last semester's exams. From lowest to highest it goes: passable, assez bien, bien and tres bien. I didn't see very many tres biens and there were none in my class. But there were about 4 biens in our class and I was one of them! Yay!! I am a bit needy and like to do well, but really wasn't sure how I would rate. Je suis tres content.
So now I am in level 3 (Delf B1) and we will see how that goes. Most of our previous group are in my class which is great, as they are such a good bunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! wishing to do well in your exams does not make you needy. i think its great that youre on B1 delf now.

talk to you soon.

Alison said...

I just wish I'd been such a keen-o when I was at high school!

Anonymous said...

Well done you! As if we ever expected anything else, but it's always a worry until you actually get the results. I am so impressed. I loved French at school but it was always my worst subject because I wasn't careful enough and lost marks for missing acutes and wrong tenses etc. However, I have a Fench Studies Unit in my degree with a C Pass. I only did it because it was compulsory for an English major and then I majored in Psychology instead. You never know how life is going to go!

Alison said...

The reality is that I still have real problems understanding what people are saying, and I get tongue tied when I speak. So I have a long way to go!