I had better get some of this written down ready - just in case. I don't want to be caught napping. And I certainly don't want to be yelled at again.
Place of Birth: Queen Mary Hospital Hospital, Dunedin.
Father's name: Gordon Snook
His father's name: Lawrence Snook
Blood group: RH O negative
Usual Hair Salon:Schnipps, Manukau Mall
Stylist: Lynette
Form teacher in the third form: Miss Prisk
Number that Carole Paterson and I spent a whole 4th form maths period practising to see who could write it the neatest: 5
Place I came in the left-handed writing competition in Room 10 in 1982 at Enner Glynn School: 2nd.
Names of the Boniface brothers who played for France in the New Zealand rugby tour of 1961: Guy and Andre (With a little French slant they just might want to know that.)
Club for the cool people at Palmerston North Teachers College in 1965 and 1966: The Folksinging Club.
Number of items in 'glory box' before marriage: 1 ('Pine' Crown Lynn dinner set. Quite nice. Bought from The Treasure Chest, George St, Dunedin.)
Length of time Bassett played in the first Golden Oldies soccer game in the Otago FA tournament in 1989: 10 seconds
Favourite artist: Claude Monet. (That should get me some Brownie points too.)
Favourite mall: Sylvia Park
The present I wanted most of all for Christmas when I was 5: A blackboard
Recording artist who sang "I Told Every Little Star" in 1962: Linda Scott
The time at which two trains would pass each other if train A leaves Station B at 9.15am and Train B.... nah. I would just have to give up on my C de S if they ask me that one!
That should be enough to be going on with, but please add any thoughts you have. You are probably getting a bit of an idea about how the Prefecture works by now. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
=)) how do they e-laugh in french? jajaja? huhuhu? jejeje?
oh no its "regardez la dame étrangère idiote elle essaie de recevoir une carte de sejour. regardez sa réponse toutes les questions stupide"
that may be all around the wrong way but i think you get my drift. :D
Post a Comment